About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Garrick family blog!!! Tanner and I got married on May 23, 2009 and I am using this blog to chronicle the events of our marriage! I wanted to create someway for us to remember our first year but to be honest I am not very good at keeping a journal so I thought I would try blogging.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

AHH Christmas Break Where did you go???

The last two weeks have flown by so fast it is ridiculous! I am very glad to have chosen a profession in which I get two weeks off during the holidays and nine weeks off during the summer. However, it would be nice if those weeks went by really really slowly as oppose to flying by. Tomorrow my life goes back to normal. No more sleeping in, playing on the computer, lunch with the pals, etc. Instead my days will now consist of 5:00am wake up calls, packed lunches, and being to exhausted to even look at a computer at the end of the day! AHHH the joys of being a teacher. If you think teachers have it easy because they get off work "early" and have "vacation" please be advised to never make such a comment to a teacher. We don't get out early!!! I spend anywhere from 9-10 hours a day at work and my job is not the type of job where you can just leave and forget it until the next day. I do love my job and I really missed my kids but like anyone else I would not mind another couple days of sleeping in and relaxing.

1 comment: