About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Garrick family blog!!! Tanner and I got married on May 23, 2009 and I am using this blog to chronicle the events of our marriage! I wanted to create someway for us to remember our first year but to be honest I am not very good at keeping a journal so I thought I would try blogging.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...SUMMER

So after a month filled with conferences on positive behavior, crisis prevention, and assessment analysis I finally started my summer vacation!! I began celebrating Thursday, over a couple of drinks, with a few of my best pals and the husband. It was nice that everyone came out and had a good time. Tanner and I then headed to the lake for the weekend and hit the beach on Sunday. All in all it was a very relaxing weekend and a good start to my summer vacation. I have about three weeks of vacation left before I have to start packing and moving my room. (Once again they have moved me and this coming year I will be teaching fourth grade). However, for know I am going to sit by the pool, read several meaningless books, and relax!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment