About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Garrick family blog!!! Tanner and I got married on May 23, 2009 and I am using this blog to chronicle the events of our marriage! I wanted to create someway for us to remember our first year but to be honest I am not very good at keeping a journal so I thought I would try blogging.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 8:A place I've traveled to...

Tanner and I went to the Dominican Republic for our honeymoon.We stayed for a week and had a very relaxing time. My favorite part was the entertainment staff at the resort we stayed at and I also loved loved loved snorkling.  The Dominican is a beautiful country and I am glad we were able to go there for our honeymoon. The next place I will travel to however better be Italy. I have been waiting to go there and hopefully will be able to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment