About Me
- Victoria Garrick
- Welcome to the Garrick family blog!!! Tanner and I got married on May 23, 2009 and I am using this blog to chronicle the events of our marriage! I wanted to create someway for us to remember our first year but to be honest I am not very good at keeping a journal so I thought I would try blogging.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Viv's 16th Birthday Cake
Vivian is turning 16 and I have agreed to make her birthday cake. I am really excited about making it. The design will either be a one teer or two teer birthday cake with white fondant frosting, zebra stripes, and hot pink fondant ribbon around the edges. This will be the first cake I create using fondant so I will let you all know how it goes!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment