About Me
- Victoria Garrick
- Welcome to the Garrick family blog!!! Tanner and I got married on May 23, 2009 and I am using this blog to chronicle the events of our marriage! I wanted to create someway for us to remember our first year but to be honest I am not very good at keeping a journal so I thought I would try blogging.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Crazy Days
Things have been a little bit crazy lately. School has started back and I am attempting to get back into the swing of things. So far I feel that things are going well but fourth grade curriculum is much different than third and fifth. I do absolutly love my class though, I have several little characters!!!! Tanner has started going back to school again! WEW WHO I am so proud of him. He works a full time job, goes to school, and does lawn care work on the side. I have never met a more hardworking person. That is one of the many traits about him that I LOVE! Mixed into all the craziness is GRAD SCHOOL!!! I haven't started yet however I have applied and expect to start in May. As you can see life is a little hectic right now but I am loving every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment